Flash/RTMP Web Phone for VXI*/Asterisk® platforms unveiled
We are pleased to unveil the first online Flash/RTMP Phone for VXI*/Asterisk platforms. This flash softphone app. is a small .swf Client for our Xtras* Flash/RTMP Server Channel to make voice or video calls from any website. This applet is easy to customize or edit by yourself with an Adobe Flash/Flex editor. Our current template (version 6.0) keeps very simple to fit with any website pages or any Flash applications (updating sizes, fields, buttons, colors, positions…).
- RTMP voice / video calls in/out
- QCIF, CIF, HD screen size formats and more
- DTMF (Dual-Tone Multi-Frequency)
- Ringing, Dialup, Hangup
- Unlimited users (simultaneous calls limited by server’s port capacity)
- No client software installation required!
- No specific OS or Web browser configuration
- Smart bandwitdh adaptation in audio/video streaming
- High performance C built Flash/RTMP server channel
- Very small .swf client applicaton downloaded in less than 3s
- NAT passthrough thanks to extended Flash/RTMP protocol
- Any Web Browser Flash enabled like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome,…
- Any OS like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome, Android,…
- Any Flash Player 10 or upper
Thank you for your continuous support!
This article was written by janus