The final VXI* VoiceXML browser 4.3 ref. 2010-01-13 32bit and 64bit is now released. This new release is suitable for production platforms running with all lastest Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6 kernels. VXI* 4.3 has been built from all works done during the VXI* Cloud Beta Program, and it’s now ready to run over Asterisk EC2 or Xen virtual servers. We will continue to make updates on this area very soon. Stay tuned to the blog to keep up to date on our progress or check out our lasts builds.
You can download these new binary packages from this website for registered users.
Powered by I6NET Software
New features added and modifications:
- add: Parameter durationlimit in the accounts.
- add: Use the 3rd language item as the voice (en-UK-brian).
- add: EC2 and Xen support.
- mod: Correction to not cut float numbers and hours with the option cutprompt.
- mod: Support of GRXML in DTMF mode.
- add: Parameter messaging to control the MWI notification.
- mod: Correction for the originate feature.
- mod: Correction to allow the Video Conference (Konference integration).
- add: Optimization option (disable full parsing).
- add: builtin:amd grammar to detect the Answering Machines.
- mod: Get the variable result of a application, application:app()=RES.
- mod: Corrections for the Fax support (return number of pages)
- mod: Enable to execute Applications after the hangup.
- add: Integration with the Outbound Dialer addon.
- add: Build modules for Asterisk 1.6.0.x and 1.6.1.x
- mod: Correction in the license lock.
- mod: Set the DTMF dial timeout and duration (dial:xxxx,timeout,duration)
- mod: Use the values 99/98 in the confidence attribut for events/field.
- mod: Updates for the Asterisk 1.6.1.x (ast_dsp_set_digitmode)