The final VXI* VoiceXML browser 4.4 ref. 2010-03-05 32bit and 64bit is now released. This new release is suitable for production platforms running with all lastest Asterisk 1.4 and 1.6 kernels (both Asterisk’s packages are available for download too). Like our previous release, VXI* 4.4 has been built to run over Asterisk EC2 or Xen virtual servers. Stay tuned to the blog to keep up to date on our progress or check out our lasts builds.
You can download these new binary packages from this website for registered users.
Powered by I6NET Software
New features added and modifications:
- add: Complete DTMF buffering during HTTP long requests.
- add: Add paramter threshold to configure the VAD/silence (record).
- add: Add parameter autoexit to kill asterisk if the connection with VXI is lost.
- add: Set record maxtime shadow variable.
- add: Improve prompt hangup and bargein (skip HTTP processing, limit queue-fill).
- mod: Select the first account with redirection(s).
- add: Add clean support of noinput and hangup event during the record.
- add: Add the account parameter “force” to set Transfercapability=VIDEO.
- mod: Improvement of the bridge transfer (use with transcode).
- mod: Disable the msgqlock.
- add: Add parameter videoprofile (to controle the video codec transcoder).
- add: Check the account in the vxml(@) execution.
- mod: Correction to control the call answer.
- add: bridge and spawn modes for localformat.
- mod: Add the DOCTYPE in the grammars.
- mod: Correction in the session release (wait for playall).
- mod: Correction for better speech support.