We are very pleased to present the 6.3 release ref. 2011-01-05 of our VXI* VoiceXML Browser for Asterisk. There’s improvements and new specific features that will provide you the best IVR / IVVR experience for your voice and video telephony projects. VXI* 6.3 is suitable for production platforms running with all latest Asterisk 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 kernels! (all Asterisk’s packages are available for download too). Now, our development team is working on the 7.0 release!
Many Linux OS Distributions versions available based on:
- Debian 6.0 Squeeze 32bit | 64bit
- Debian 5.0 Lenny 32bit | 64bit
- CentOs 6.0-6.2 32bit | 64bit
- CentOs 5.4-5.7 32bit | 64bit
You can download these new binary packages from this website for registered users.
Powered by I6NET Software
New features added and modifications:
- add: Support of date/time DTMF builtin grammars.
- add: Configuration parameter to disable to touch the entries (no write in the table).
- add: Support audio attributes maxage and maxstale.
- mod: Correction of the false VXI connection lost.
- add: Parameter monitorformat to set the monitor file format.
- mod: Support attribut expr in the tag grammar to evaluate the url (not standard).
- mod: Support attribut tag in the tag grammar (not standard).
- add: New transfer prefix “outgoing:”, better then the standard originate.
Thank you for your continuous support!