The most advanced VoiceXML browser for Asterisk ever made.
Vxi* 8.1 is now suitable for production voice and video platforms running with all latest Asterisk 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 kernels! (all Asterisk’s packages are available for download too). This new IVR / IVVR component includes a lot of improvements, all users with previous maintained versions can upgrade today. From now, we are working on the next Vxi* 9 / 10 releases that will support all Asterisk 10, 11, 12 kernels! You can also check our Changelog.
Linux OS Distributions 32-bit / 64-bit versions:
- Debian 7.0 Wheezy
- Debian 6.0 Squeeze
- CentOs 6.0-6.4
- CentOs 5.4-5.8
You can download these new binary packages from our website.
Powered by I6NET Software
New features added and modifications:
- add: Support dynamic ABNF grammars (from option/menus).
- mod: Set default inputmodes to “dtmf voice”.
- add: Get interrupted DTMF from synthMRCP.
- mod: Correction when speechunload=no (desactivate the grammar if unfree).
- mod: Correction bug in the filenames for the cache.
- add: Function VXML(mixmonitor), get default mixmonitor filename.
- mod: ASR timeout property set to milliseconds.
- mod: Small change for MRCPsynth.
- add: Feature to play an audio when waiting for an free VoiceXML channel.
- mod: Correction in the option cordial.
- add: Apache logs for service statistics.
- mod: Return Ok when the speechunload is set.
- mod: Correction to support the ASR ‘hypothesis’.
- add: Added Flac record format (for google API).
- mod: Correction set the max speech timeout from 10s to 60s.
Thank you for your continuous support!