The most advanced VoiceXML browser for Asterisk ever made.
Vxi* 10 is now suitable for production voice and video platforms running with all latest Asterisk 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, (10), 11, 12 kernels! (all Asterisk’s pre-built packages will be available for download soon). This new IVR / IVVR component includes a lot of improvements, all users with previous maintained versions can upgrade today. You can also check our Changelog.
Linux OS Distributions 32-bit / 64-bit versions:
- Debian 7.0 Wheezy
- Debian 6.0 Squeeze
- CentOs 6.0-6.4
- CentOs 5.4-5.8
You can download these new binary packages from our website.
Powered by I6NET Software
New features added and modifications:
- mod: Set transfer variable if callee hangup (near_end_disconnect).
- add: Internal objects to process function:, set:, get:, execute: and application: prefix.
- mod: No wait after a grammar command.
- add: Integration of Ressource Speech for Google Speech API.
- add: Porting to Asterisk 11/12.
- mod: Support original NLSML content response from uniMRCP.
- mod: Pass SWI* properties (Nuance ASR parameters) to the ASR engine.
Thank you for your continuous support!