VXI* 2.1b is now released!
This new release contains 2.0 bug fixes and enhancements for Asterisk 1.4.X PBX last versions.
New features added:
- Control VCR function for wav with property “control” (* and # keys)
- Dial format in the account configuration.
- Support RTSP uri with <audio>
- Correction for multi-records
- VoiceXML accounts managment (for hosting users).
- Bugfix for SpiderMonkey (js_FreeRuntimeScriptState)
- Invert DNI and ANI (with the same shift in the configurtion file)
- Update the ChangeLog
It also contains a complete review of the PBX connection for the lastest version of the Asterisk 1.4.X software. You will find a package for different environments, called Etch GCC4 / libstdc++ 6. All the binaries are compiled in Debian Linux OS.
You can download the package inside our website for registered users.
Thank you for your support!