The newest VXI* 2.2 is now released!
This release contains 2.0 bug fixes and enhancements for Asterisk 1.4.X last versions.
New features added:
- Number of account changed to 100
- Fix of a regression
- Update from video calling (22/10)
- License bug correction
- Update from video calling (08/10)
- Correction to prompt local file
- Not overwrite the client.cfg for the upgrades
- Start/stop script option “kill” to purge
- Offset support with audio/wav (“.wav:1233”) and property <control>
- Change context item type : form int to long (offset)
- Remove TTS/HTTP overwriting gobal HTTP request paramaters
It also contains a complete review of the PBX connection for the lastest version of the Asterisk 1.4.X software. You will find a package for different environments, called Etch GCC4 / libstdc++ 6. All the binaries are compiled in Debian Linux OS.
You can download the package inside our website for registered users.
Thank you for your support!