Compatible with Asterisk 1.2.x, 1.4.x and 1.6.x. and VXI* VoiceXML browser last releases.
Dahdi/Zaptel compatible digital interfaces:
- MTP2 (Q.703) implementation
- MTP3 (Q.704) implementation (subset).
- ISUP (Q.76x) implementation (mostly complete).
- Facilities for protocol analysis using e.g. wireshark
- Supports high call volumes
- Supports multiple linksets with different OPCs and DPCs
- Supports linksets with multiple links
- Supports load sharing and MTP changeover
- Supports multiple hosts (cluster) configuration with load sharing and failover
- Flexible Dial command syntax to allow routing to different linksets