We very are pleased to present the 2011’s release 6.0 ref. 2011-03-18 of our VXI* VoiceXML Browser for Asterisk. There’s a lot of improvements and new specific features like the ringback tones over VoiceXML, advanded TTS/ASR functions,… that will provide you the best IVR experience for your voice and video telephony projects. VXI* 6.0 is suitable for production platforms running with all lastest Asterisk 1.4, 1.6 and now 1.8 kernels! (all Asterisk’s packages are available for download too).
Linux OS kernels versions available:
- Debian 6.0 Squeeze (New)
- Debian 5.0 Lenny (Updated)
- CentOs 5.4 (Updated)
- Debian 4.0 Etch and 3.0 Sarge (Discontinued)
You can download these new binary packages from this website for registered users.
Powered by I6NET Software
New features added and modifications:
- add: License option to disable the VoiceXML session.
- add: CLI command originate to generate a call (and link it to the vxml application).
- add: Callback feature (transfer blind, with connecttimeout null).
- add: Modes autoanswer=ringing and force=ringing (ringback tones)
- mod: Correction crash with the HTTP VoiceXML objects.
- add: Option to record the speech sequences (audio + results).
- add: Alternative TTS/TTV URLs.
- add: Feature to Dial 2 channels simultaneously, or as an alternative.
- add: Option to decode the URL in the Asterisk module.
- add: TTY/TDD send/receive from VoiceXML (first step).
- add: Support RFC5552 (exit/result in the BYE), update the SIP channel patch.
- add: Support RFC5552 (only the VoiceXML URL in the INVITE), needs a SIP channel patch
Xtras* Software Extensions:
- mod: Video IP/3G functions and tools updated
- mod: Flash/RTMP Server Channel updated for 6.0, gateway mode enabled
- mod: Call Recorder MP4 updated
- mod: MRCP Client updated
- mod: Outbound Dialer/API updated
Thank you for your continuous support!