We are very pleased to present the 7.0 release ref. 2012-03-22 of our VXI* VoiceXML Browser for Asterisk. This new 2012 edition is the most advanced interpreter that can run over Asterisk . As in previous releases, we include specific improvements and new features that will provide you the best IVR / IVVR experience for your voice and video telephony projects. VXI* 7.0 is suitable for production platforms running with all latest Asterisk 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 kernels! (all Asterisk’s packages are available for download too).
Many Linux OS Distributions versions available based on:
- Debian 6.0 Squeeze 32bit | 64bit
- Debian 5.0 Lenny 32bit | 64bit
- CentOs 6.0-6.2 32bit | 64bit
- CentOs 5.4-5.7 32bit | 64bit
You can download these new binary packages from this website for registered users.
Powered by I6NET Software
New features added and modifications:
- add: Prefix ‘@’ in the account number to select by caller number.
- mod: Correction for S_ISREG symbol not found (load module).
- add: Special mode for <clear>, namelist with “.” not clear eventcounters.
- add: Account parameter ‘wait’, wait before start the VoiceXML browser.
- add: Option account force ‘vxml’ to disable ‘@’ execution.
- add: Prefix “record:” to access to the recorded local messages (record dest).
- add: Add attribute ‘dest’/’destexpr’ to the record (record in recorddirectory).
- add: Parameter to control the originate delay.
Thank you for your continuous support!