We are very pleased to unveil our new online demo service allowing you to test an IVVR (powered by a Flash/RTMP Server Channel and Video IP/3G over a VXI*/Asterisk Server) and make amazing videocalls over the web by yourself!
First, you have to register your web phone to our demo-server (using a default user: guest1 or any other). Then just clic-on the “Register” button and the web phone status will be set to Online. Then you can call to any demo number entered and pressing “Call” button. The numeric keypad in the left-bottom corner can send DTMF during the calls for menus and options. Follow our instructions and try it now!
- [download id=”153″ format=”1″ autop=”false”]
- Register using a name or number: demo1
- Register using another name or number from another computer: demo2
- From demo1, enter demo2 in the web phone and press the call button
- Now the web phone 2 is ringing… pickup the call, pressing the call button
- Videocall established!
Videocall Demo (Test):
- 0001 Video Stream 3GP! (your first video VoiceXML example!)
Videocall Echo Test:
- 700 Echo Test (Video)
For more information about specific videocall services over Flash-RTMP, please contact us. We will show you more interactive applications or video contact center configurations. Remember, all these demo services can work with a voice only web phone as well as with video, and you can connect them to PSTN phone services too.
Thank you for your continuous support!