We very are pleased to present the 6.1 release ref. 2011-05-25 of our VXI* VoiceXML Browser for Asterisk. There’s improvements and new specific features that will provide you the best IVR / IVVR experience for your voice and video telephony projects. VXI* 6.1 is suitable for production platforms running with all lastest Asterisk 1.4, 1.6 and now 1.8 kernels! (all Asterisk’s packages are available for download too).
Many Linux OS Distributions versions available based on:
You can download these new binary packages from this website for registered users.
Powered by I6NET Software
New features added and modifications:
- add: Support builtin grammar with uniMRCP (Loquendo).
- mod: Support of audio calls with VAD for the speech/ASR (Loquendo issue).
- add: Added XML/Text parser with the CURL object.
- mod: Correction to not send 100-Continue when body is empty.
- mod: Default optimize mode set to disabled.
- add: Added mixmonitor parameter to enable the call recording (randomize possible).
- mod: Corrections in the speechrecord parameter (randomize records).
- mod: Corrections in the ASR result response.
Thank you for your continuous support!