We are looking for beta testers to run our new VXI* packages on virtual machines with Asterisk. During the Cloud Beta Program period (2 months from now), I6NET will provide you a test license for your Cloud based Asterisk. This program is open to test different virtual OS (Vmware, Ubuntu-KVM, Amazon EC2…) where an Asterisk PBX 1.4/1.6 can run with a Linux optimized kernel timer.
By participating in the Cloud Beta Program you receive the following benefits:
- Earliest access to new releases
- Ability to influence the final product and to suggest changes prior to final releases
- Free technical support
You will receive a notification when an enrollment will be opened.
Please register here.
Licenses for cloud testing:
- 1 port for Trial, unlimited time
- 1 Evaluation mode 30 ports during 30 min (reload)
Current partners are testing on these platforms:
More information about Asterisk’s Cloud Computing:
- Amazon Machine Images – Asterisk in a cloud
- Voxilla – Asterisk in a cloud – setup
- Ronald Lewis – “How-to” guide for Asterisk in an Amazon EC2 cloud
Video from our partner GreenFieldTech: