We very are pleased to present the 6.2 release ref. 2011-09-15 of our VXI* VoiceXML Browser for Asterisk. There’s improvements and new specific features that will provide you the best IVR / IVVR experience for your voice and video telephony projects. VXI* 6.2 is suitable for production platforms running with all latest Asterisk 1.4, 1.6, 1.8 kernels! (all Asterisk’s packages are available for download too).
Many Linux OS Distributions versions available based on:
You can download these new binary packages from this website for registered users.
Powered by I6NET Software
New features added and modifications:
- mod: Correction to support the Dial alternative without the tel: prefix.
- mod: Correction add a fixe maxspeechtimeout to extend the timeout.
- add: Option to execute a CLI command after the load (for chan_h323).
- add: Option to load a dynamic library (for chan_h323).
- add: Monitor option to record the VoiceXML session.
- mod: Correction in Verbio/builtin grammar support.
Thank you for your continuous support!