- VoiceXML 2.1 with many extended tags added
- VoiceXML extended tags (like ,…)
- Call Control functions/variables for Asterisk
- High performance C built
- Application for Asterisk PBX (app_vxml.so)
- Binaries available for Linux OS 32bit and 64bit
- VoiceXML accounts management
- Support plugging objects with VoiceXML tag
- VoIP / SS7 / ISDN / RTMP Networks
- Fax over VoiceXML (send and receive)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS) connectors
- Automatic-Speech-Recognition (ASR) connectors
- MRCP v1 and v2 (multi-grammar allowed)
- Voice-Silent Detection (VSD)
- Support RTSP-URI with
Open Standard VoiceXMLOur interpreter is fully compliant with the W3C’s VoiceXML 2.1 specification and provide some extended tags for Asterisk additional features. We keep all interpreter very standard to allow you a fast migration from any other platforms.
Speech RecognitionWe include several speech recognition (ASR) connectors with Asterisk native API or MRCP v1 and v2 through uniMRCP. You can run advanced speech enabled services thanks to VoiceXML.
Text-to-SpeechWe support most Text-to-Speech (TTS) engine thru an advanced, universal HTTP and MRCP open source interface that helps developers manage multi-vendor TTS engines in the same or different server(s).
Speaker Ident. VerificationWe can work with most phone biometrics existing APIs in the market. It includes a simple VoiceXML interface to make any speaker identification and verification at phone.
Natural LanguageWe support most Text-to-Speech (TTS) engine thru an advanced, universal HTTP and MRCP open source interface that helps developers manage multi-vendor TTS engines in the same or different server(s).