The newest VXI* VoiceXML browser 3.0 ref. 2008-04-14 is now released!
This release contains important enhancements for Asterisk 1.4.X last versions. It also contains a complete review of the PBX connection for the lastest version of the Asterisk 1.4.X software. You will find a package for different environments, called Etch GCC4 / libstdc++ 6. All the binaries are compiled in Debian Linux OS.
New features and modifications added:
- ASR Lumenvox Speech Engine integration (audio and video)
- Remove applications integration (call from Asterisk)
- Conference from the transfer tag with conf
- Call a Asterisk application fom the VoiceXML session.
- Prompt local file not exits correction (item increment removed)
- Support 3gp file format extension
- 3G-324m supports for VoiceXML 2.0+
- Update 3G connector for sip.fontventa.com (12/01. 15/01, 29/11)
- Building and dynamic speech grammar supported
- License upgrading bug correction
- TTS caching improvements
- TTV text-to-video reloaded! for SIP/3G
You can download this newest package inside our website for registered users.
Thank you for your support!