One of the main questions and answers today about:
What will be the future of making phone calls from any Web Browser?, , , , , …
Most people who are reading tech news thinks that the future is already here, and HTML5 is a standard, which gives us possibility to create real-time audio/video communications () in desktop or mobile devices. Unfortunately, it’s not true.
Let’s talk about what is real.[dt_divider style=”double-gap”/]
Questions & Answers
One more thing…?
If you want to add a web phone on your website to connect your call center, corporate PBX or create your own amazing web-telephony services.
Some other articles you may read:
- Flasphoner: Do you think HTML5-WebRTC Phone Ready? not yet
- OnSIP.com/blog: WebRTC, SIP and HTML5 brief introduction
- InfoWorld.com: WebRTC Browser communications standard has serveral hurdles clear
- Pro.Clubic.com: Interview w3c retour enjeux WebRTC
- Formtek/blog: WebRTC to Enable Peer-to-Peer Browser Communications